Need to keep the mini-coworkers occupied, but don't want to run to the store to pick up playdough? In this tutorial, we'll make our own playdough, using ingredients that can be found in the pantry.
1 cup water
1/2 cup granulated salt
1 tablespoon cream of tartar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4-8 drops food coloring
1 cup white flour
1. Begin with 1 cup water in a sauce pan.
2. Add salt
3. Cream of Tartar
5. And food coloring
6. Heat ingredients on medium heat until hot but not boiling, and salt begins to dissolve.
7. Remove from heat and add flour.
8. Stir until mixture is mostly combined.
9. Remove from pan and kneed on smooth surface until a smooth pliable dough forms.
10. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Did you enjoy this tutorial? Share your results with us by tagging us on social media!